Community College Opportunity Grant (CCOG)
There’s no better time than now to invest in your future. With a college education you can expand your opportunities, learn new skills and increase your earning potential.
The Community College Opportunity Grant will cover the cost for you to earn a debt-free education. Accelerate your path to success. Complete your FAFSA application to see if you’re eligible for a free degree with CCOG.
Are You Eligible?
You’re eligible if you:
- Are a New Jersey resident with total household adjusted gross income between $0 – $65,000
- Completed the FAFSA or NJ Alternative Financial Aid Application according to deadlines at www.njgrants.org
- Are enrolled in at least six (6) credits per semester at any of New Jersey’s community colleges during Academic Year 2021-2022
- Have no prior college degree
- Make satisfactory academic progress
One degree. Zero Debt. Endless possibilities
Call and speak to an Admissions Navigator to see if you’re eligible at (856) 227-7200 ext. 4565 or fill out the form and someone will contact you.