Camden County College uses the WebStudy Course Management system to provide a password-protected internet site where your online course content is presented, assignments are completed and tests are taken. It is a secure, easy to use environment that makes online learning as easy as possible.
Logging into WebStudy
How to Access your online/hybrid course
Go to ccc.webstudy.com
This takes you to the WebStudy log in page
Here you will enter your User Name and Password to log in.
Your User Name is the first letter of your first name, followed by the first letter of your last name, followed by your Camden County College Student ID number.
Your Password is exactly the same as your User Name. (Not your WebAdvisor password.) You can change your password after you log in the first time.
Example: If your name was Harry Jones and your College ID number was 1234567, you would type it in as:
User Name: hj1234567
Please Note: Your log in may not be active until the first day of the semester
After entering your login information, press the LOGIN key.
You will see the screen pictured below.
Locate the appropriate semester. Click on the course you wish to enter.
WebStudy does not prompt students to change their password. Having students do so will create an influx of inquiries not just the semester they change it for the first time, but future semesters when they cannot recall the change. In addition, the problem with classes may not necessarily be an issue for support. If a class is missing that could be a Registration issue. If it is a content problem that is something the instructor should address.
For any issues logging in or changing passwords or with your classes please contact online support at firstname.lastname@example.org
WebStudy Technical Support
- Search the WebStudy knowledge base by clicking on the Help function at the top right of the screen.
- There are also How-To documents in the Student Zone of the WebStudy Dashboard.
- Contact the Help Desk for technical support regarding WebStudy, WebAdvisor, and student e-mail.
Email the Help Desk at email@example.com.
- After hours the WebStudy Solutions Desk may be reached by calling 1-888-326-4058, choose option three.
- Students may also click on the 24/7 Support button and complete a web form.
- Technical support may not reset quizzes or exams.
- Technical support for software and/or websites that accompany textbooks will be provided by the instructor.
- Issues regarding course content, deadlines, and so on should be referred to the instructor.
- Test issues must be discussed with your instructor.