Beginning May 16, due to Construction in the Library,
the Testing Center will be in Madison, Room 215
CCC Instructors may allow students who have missed a test to make it up in the Testing Center. This service must be initiated by the Instructor. The Instructor will provide the Testing Center and the student with the following information:
- The start and end dates of the test
- Information about any aides that permitted or prohibited during testing
*All test results will be given to the student by the Instructor.
Students please select the following link for the make-up exam schedule.
Instructors must fill out a cover sheet with contact information, test dates and instructions along with the test(s). This must be hand delivered to the Testing Center 2 days before the test can be administered. Cover sheets can be obtained in the Testing Center, on the S Drive, or from the following link.
Instructor Cover Sheet for Make-up/Distance Testing
Students who are currently attending other colleges may request to take a proctored exam at the CCC Blackwood Testing Center. Students who need this service should do the following:
- Find out the procedure that is required by your school for requesting a proctored site. Most schools require that a CCC Testing Center official sign a document agreeing to proctor the exam.
- If permission to take the test at CCC is granted, the student must pay a $25 non-refundable fee for each test. The fee must be paid one week prior to the test date. Payment on the day of testing can not be accepted.
Camden County College students who live outside of Camden County and are taking online courses at CCC must do the following to take the exam at another site:
- Please be aware that the proctored site chosen may have a fee for testing plus postage charges that the student will be required to pay.
- The student is responsible for letting their Instructor know that they will be taking the exam at another site.
- The student must choose a proctor at an approved off-site location. Both the student and proctor must complete the information on the Proctor Candidate Request Form.
- The Proctor Candidate Request Form should be submitted by the student within the first week of the course.
The CCC Testing Center must verify the Proctor's credentials, and that the test will be given in an approved facility before granting permission for the student to take the test at an offsite location.
The Proctor must be an Educator (College Level Instructor or Administrator). The test can only be given in a professional environment such as a college.