|Still time to take Summer Courses|
3rd 5-Week Session begins July 20
OPEN REGISTRATION (BEGINS JULY 1)
Payment is due at the time of registration.
If this is your first time using Web Advisor to register for classes, instructional videos can be found here.
|Register In Person!|
2. Take advantage of flexible payment plan options. Click here for more information.
1. Meet with your program director, coordinator or faculty member. A list of program directors and coordinators can be found here.
2. Meet with an Academic Advisor. Advisement Hours and locations are available here - No appointment necessary.
1. Complete the 2014-15 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
2. Camden County College's school code is 006865.
3. Allow 3-4 weeks for FAFSA processing.
4. For more information visit camdencc.edu/financialaid or call (856) 374-4985.
We are here to help you on your path to success with free and comprehensive services. Don't hesitate to contact us for assistance with your program of study.
Call (856) 227-7200
|Academic Advising||Monica Reid||ext. 4454|
|Tutoring||Pat Engel||ext. 4411|
|English/Basic Skills Assistance||Kelly Pietrucha||ext. 4559|
|Math/Basic Skills Assistance||Nancy Fischang||ext. 4272|
|Math Testing Prep/Advising (iPOWERS)||Randi Eisen||ext. 4413|
|ESL Assistance||Colleen Doyle||ext. 4526|
|Testing||Dan McMasters||ext. 4416|
|Computer Open Access||Facilities Help Desk||ext. 4900|
|Library Services||Barbara Laynor||ext. 4923|
|Career Guidance||Joe Pranzatelli||ext. 4854|
College Readiness Workshops
Attend one of Camden County College’s Free 3-day (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday) College Readiness Workshops to enhance your college experience and prepare you for what is ahead.To reserve your seat, sign up here!