|Still time to take Summer Courses|
2nd 5-Week Session begins June 243rd 5-Week Session begins July 20
EARLY REGISTRATION (APRIL 6 –
Online and walk-in registration with deferred payment until July 29.
OPEN REGISTRATION (BEGINS JULY 1)
Payment is due at the time of registration.
If this is your first time using Web Advisor to register for classes, instructional videos can be found here.
|Register In Person!|
1. Students will be required to make a minimum payment of 50 percent at the time of registration.
Students Registering for Fall 2015 payment is deferred until July 29.
2. Information regarding payment plans for the Spring 2015 semester can be found here.
1. Meet with your program director, coordinator or faculty member. A list of program directors and coordinators can be found here.
1. Complete the 2014-15 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
2. Camden County College's school code is 006865.
3. Allow 3-4 weeks for FAFSA processing.
4. For more information visit camdencc.edu/financialaid or call (856) 374-4985.
We are here to help you on your path to success with free and comprehensive services. Don't hesitate to contact us for assistance with your program of study.
Call (856) 227-7200
|Academic Advising||Monica Reid||ext. 4454|
|Tutoring||Pat Engel||ext. 4411|
|English/Basic Skills Assistance||Kelly Pietrucha||ext. 4559|
|Math/Basic Skills Assistance||Nancy Fischang||ext. 4272|
|Math Testing Prep/Advising (iPOWERS)||Randi Eisen||ext. 4413|
|ESL Assistance||Colleen Doyle||ext. 4526|
|Testing||Dan McMasters||ext. 4416|
|Computer Open Access||Facilities Help Desk||ext. 4900|
|Library Services||Barbara Laynor||ext. 4923|
|Career Guidance||Joe Pranzatelli||ext. 4854|