New Jersey National Guard Waiver
The National Guard Waiver covers the cost of tuition only up to a maximum of 16 credits/hours per semester. Students are responsible for the payment of all other applicable fees.
• Students are required to complete the appropriate application for financial aid. (Contact the Financial Aid Department for additional details.) Students who are eligible for aid, must exhaust all such aid prior to utilizing a National Guard Waiver.
• All required forms must be submitted at the time of registration, including verification their of application for financial aid.
The Unemployment Waiver covers tuition and general fees. Students are responsible for payment of all other costs at the time of registration.
• All required forms must be submitted at the time of registration including verification of application for financial aid if applicable.
• Financial aid will first be applied against tuition and waived fees. Remaining aid, if any, will be applied against the fees that are the responsibility of the student.
• Students may register on a space available basis on the last day of the Add/Drop period for the session/semester. Students who register prior to the designated date CAN NOT APPLY the Unemployment Waiver towards the cost of such courses.