Program for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Students
Taft Hall, 316
Camden County College
P.O. Box 200
Blackwood, New Jersey 08012
(856) 227-7200 ext. 4506
Students can contact the Program for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Students directly to schedule an appointment for transition services. Transition assistance and information that meets the specific needs of Deaf and Hard of Hearing learners will be provided by advisors fluent in American Sign Language. Camden County College New Student Orientations, Tours, and Transition Fairs are accessible for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Students needing accommodations.
Some Transition Information includes:
- Map It
- Financial Aid information
- Scholarship information for Deaf and Hard of Hearing students
- Differences between High School and College
Camden County College provides the following services for students who are deaf or hard of hearing:
- Advisement/Transition Counseling accessible in ASL
- C-Print Captioning Tutoring
- Financial Aid Assistance Assistive Listening Devices
Camden County College has a wide variety of student activities. * Requests for interpreters for extra activities must be made at least 48 hours in advance.
- Division III Sports
- Student Government
- College Newspaper
- Student Clubs
Contact the Program for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Students at 227-7200 ext. 4255 or 4506 or email@example.com
You can apply online.
Students who are deaf or hard of hearing and requesting support services will need to provide the following:
- A completed application
- High school or college transcripts
- A current audiogram (administered within; the last 3 years)
Kerry Ceccanecchio, Student Advisor
(856) 227-7200, ext. 4506 or 4255
Fax: (856) 374-5003
You may also request information by writing the Program for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Students, Camden County College, P.O. Box 200, Blackwood, NJ 08012.