About The Corporate Training Institute
The Corporate Training Institute at Camden County College is a full service business resource center, providing customized training solutions for business, government and non-profit organizations for over 30 years.
We have the experience and resources to put together an optimal training plan defined by your company’s goals, needs, and budget.
• We have access to over 100 highly credentialed, industry – experienced training consultants with varied backgrounds and technical real-world experience.
• We can connect you with multiple grant funding options to subsidize employee training costs.
• We are an approved training provider for the New Jersey Department of Labor and Workforce Development.
As your workplace training partner, we provide:
· Customized employee development programs
· Access and assistance to grant funding opportunities
· Expert grant writers to develop and submit grant proposals
· Flexible training schedules, delivered at your location or at any CCC campus location
Forward thinking businesses know that upgrading the skills of their workforce is the key to enhancing productivity, gaining a crisp competitive edge, and improving the bottom line. Help move your business forward by partnering with The Corporate Training Institute at Camden County College.
Call today to schedule your appointment with our Corporate Training Team:
Carol McCormick, Account Executive
Jaclyn Wallace, Project Coordinator
"We are proud of the relationship we have with Camden County College. The College has continuously provided us with support, training and skills to assist us in developing and retaining our workforce. They are an asset in our community. We look forward to our continued partnership with the college."
- Barbara Pugliese, West-Ward Pharmaceuticals