Camden County Career Institute offers many new and exciting careers in allied health and information technology.
For more information about Government Funding for Job Training please see below:
• Attend a free job training information session. Please call the Camden County Career Institute office at (856)-874-6004 for times and locations OR
• To view our information session on-line please click here.
• View our government funding check list to help you through the unemployment process: (checklist and government funding process list)
• Visit http://lwd.dol.state.nj.us/labor/lpa/content/RealTimeJobsinDemand.html for information regarding in demand occupations, upcoming job fairs, and current job openings.
• Visit http://www.wnjpin.state.nj.us/ for information regarding in demand occupations and local One Stop Career Centers.
• For a list of eligible courses offered at Camden County College and other training institutions please visit www.NJtrainingsystems.org
FOR JERSEY JOB CLUB information please click on: