Sign up for your advisement session here* and select a date that meets your schedule.
At the workshop you will be able to:
• Meet with an academic advisor
• Select courses for upcoming semester
• Register for your classes using Web Advisor
• Set up your college email account
• Meet fellow classmates
Beginning July 1, 2015 payment is due at the time of registration.Students have the option of selecting one of two payment plans or may pay the balance in full time of registration.
Click here for information on the payment plans.
Feel free to contact the Advisement Center at (856) 227-7200, ext. 4454 with any questions.
* This links to a third party website. As a service and convenience to our visitors, Camden County College will occasionally provide links to third party websites. Any website you visit by a link from this site is solely the responsibility of the vendor, merchant, or other party providing the site. The content of, including materials and information contained on, any site to which you link from this site is solely the responsibility of the provider of that web site. Any transactions that you enter into with a vendor, merchant or other party listed in this site or linked from this site are solely between you and that vendor, merchant or other party. Camden County College is not responsible for any such third party content that may be accessed via this site, nor the organizations publishing those sites, and hereby disclaims any responsibility for such content.