The Middle States Commission on Higher Education Accreditation Standards and Requirements of Affiliation are comprised of the seven standards and 15 requirements which serve as an ongoing guide for those accredited institutions engaged in self-review and peer evaluation. Accredited institutions are expected to demonstrate compliance with these standards and requirements, to conduct their activities in a manner consistent with the standards and requirements, and to engage in ongoing processes of self-review and improvement.
All institutions hosting an evaluation team visit in the 2017-2018 academic year and beyond will engage in self-studies guided by the revised standards.
- MSCGE Characteristics of Excellence - Prior Standards
- 2013 MSCHE Reaffirmation of Accreditation
- 2013 PRR - CCC MSCHE Submission
- 2013 PRR - Reviewer Analysis CCC PRR Report
- 2013 Federal Regulation Compliance Submission
- 2013 Federal Regulation Compliance Report - Reviewer Analysis
Camden County College's Next Self-Study Evaluation: 2017 - 2018